Underactive Thyroid Symptoms
11 Signs That Your Thyroid Doesn’t Work Properly, and It Can Be Dangerous to Ignore Them
Lifestyle tips for hypothyroidism:
- Follow a healthy diet of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean protein. To keep your energy levels stable, eat small meals throughout the day. Weight gain is a common symptom of hypothyroidism, so eating healthy can help you manage weight gain.
- Follow an active lifestyle. Exercising can help you maintain a healthy weight. It also boosts up your energy levels and decreases stress which is especially important if you have hypothyroidism.
- Practice meditation and yoga. Hypothyroidism can lead to lethargy and depression. Both meditation and yoga can help you in your battle against these conditions.
Go to bed early and make a sleeping schedule. Feeling lethargic and low in energy are common symptoms of hypothyroidism. So give your body proper sleep to replenish this energy.
Lifestyle tips for hyperthyroidism:
- Avoid iodine. People with hyperthyroidism should not eat foods high in iodine. Also, avoid milk and other dairy products including ice cream, cheese, yogurt, and butter. Seafood including fish, sushi, shellfish, kelp, and seaweed should also be avoided.
- Practice meditation. Overproduction of thyroid hormones results in more brain stimulation causing sufferers to feel jittery or anxious. Practice meditation for anxiety management.
- Drink water! Hyperthyroidism causes you to lose a lot of water by way of urination. So keep your body properly hydrated.
Video: 11 Signs of Health Problems Hidden On Your Face
How One Simple Ingredient Could Make Diapers Better for the Planet
How to Tell Your Teachers You Wont Be Here over Email
40 Small Detailed Tattoos For Men – Cool Complex Design Ideas
How to Buy Milk Allergy Free Chocolate
The Real Met Gala Party Was in the Bathroom
How to Orienteer
How to Figure Out Why Your Child Struggles in School
How to Motivate Yourself
Dos and Donts of Diabetic Foot Care
Slow Cooker Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Marsala
How to Get Rid of Inverted Nipples
How to Diagnose a Rash
How to Deal with Rumors and Drama