"Skinny" Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe (No Butter or Sugar!)
5 Best Skinny Mini Dessert Recipes
Weight loss and healthy eating do not have to mean deprivation. It is possible to enjoy all of your favorite foods – including dessert! – even when you are trying to watch your weight. We’d like to introduce you to our Skinny Mini Desserts options!These are smaller, individually portioned servings of all the best desserts. Best of all, they are made with clean ingredients. They are indulgent, but they are healthy, too.
All of our dessert recipes are healthier than many of the options you find in stores, but anything sweet is usually packed with calories, even when made with whole ingredients. You could eat just a small portion of regular sized dessert delicacies, but that takes a lot of self-control. Our Skinny Mini Desserts mean you have a single, smaller portion that you can eat without busting your calorie limit for the day. There’s no reason to exercise self-control because an entire serving is still within reason. So go ahead and indulge!
1. OurSkinny Mini Banana Pudding (pictured above) is one of our favorites. It’s made with fresh bananas and offers a healthier version of traditional banana pudding. The recipe includes almonds and is sweetened with coconut palm sugar and honey. At just 102 calories per serving, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t enjoy this tasty treat.
2. OurSkinny Mini Quinoa Almond Joy Barsare a healthier version of the traditional candy bar. This recipe uses quinoa, so it is packed with protein. It satisfies your chocolate cravings, but costs you fewer than 100 calories per serving.
3. OurSkinny Mini Strawberry Cheesecakeis a favorite. Cheesecake is usually on the banned list if you are trying to cut calories and eat healthy, but this version is suitable for just about everybody. It is much lower in saturated fat than traditional versions of cheesecake and has only 138 calories per serving.
4. If you are looking for a sassy sweet dessert, ourSkinny Mini Strawberries in Balsamic Yogurt Sauceis it. This is a lightened up version of a popular dessert served in many of the finest dining restaurants. It mixes the tart-sweet taste of strawberries with the creaminess of Greek yogurt, but also has an unexpected kick from the balsamic. This light-weight clocks in at just 51 calories per serving.
5. Our final Skinny Mini Dessert is theBlackberry Raspberry Mini Cobbler. Cobblers are a great way to put an abundance of fresh summer fruit to good use. This cobbler stars two favorite summer berries. It’s a bit of splurge at 257 calories, but the cobblers are made in individual ramekins, so you are able to keep your indulging under control.
Video: HEALTHY DESSERT IDEAS! Easy + Quick!
The Affordable Basics Range Celebrities Wear
Seven prince charmings ofthe 21st century
How to Gain a New Perspective
John Olivers New Trump Takedown Involves Walls Waffle Irons
How to Decorate a Hat
Instagramming Food Just Reached A Whole New Level
10 Best Natural Beauty Brands Products Available in India – 2019 Updated
How to Improve Your Gas Mileage and Save Money
How to Fire an Attorney
The biggest first date mistake youre making, according to dating app founder
This 65 kitchen island with wheels is my best space-making hack
Take a Tour of Neil Patrick Harriss New Townhouse