Broccoli and Chickpea Salad - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Chickpea and Broccoli Salad
package Dried Chickpeas
4 tbsp. Tahini Dressing (recipe below)
2 tsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. Ground black pepper
package red radishes
6 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. sesame tahini paste
1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- Sort chickpeas following package directions. To quick-soak chickpeas, in 2-quart saucepan, heat chickpeas and 4 cups cold water to boiling over high heat. Remove saucepan from heat; cover and set aside 1 hour. Drain and rinse soaked chickpeas.
- In heavy 6-quart saucepot, heat drained, soaked chickpeas, onion, garlic, and enough fresh water to cover to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer chickpeas until tender -- about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Drain chickpeas and discard onion and garlic.
- Meanwhile, prepare Tahini Dressing:In medium-size jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients, shaking until well combined.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 2 inches water to boiling. Add broccoli and cook 1 minute. Drain broccoli and rinse with cold water. Transfer broccoli to medium-size bowl and combine with oil, pepper, and salt.
- To serve, in large bowl, toss chickpeas and radish slices with 4 tablespoons Tahini Dressing. Place broccoli flowerets around edge of bowl. Serve with remaining Tahini Dressing.
Video: Chickpea Apple Broccoli Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing
How to Get Lean
5 Fast Tips for Preventing Colds
15 Matching Mom And Daughter Beach Outfits
9 Physical Signs you are Depressed
How to Eat Healthy Without Even Trying
Michael Kors Introduces First Smart Watch
How To Build Beach-Ready Muscle Like The Cast Of Baywatch
101 Tips for GlowingSkin
NEXUSVII Menswear: AW13 Collection
Date: 06.12.2018, 20:08 / Views: 72531