Top Christmas kisses
Jun 25, 2007
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Cook Time: 3 hours 0
Total Time: 4 hours 0
large egg whites
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
3/4 c. confectioners' sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
Red and green food coloring paste
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with foil. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form; gradually sprinkle in sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating well after each addition until whites stand in stiff, glossy peaks. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Place large star tube (about 1/2 inch in diameter) into large decorating bag. To make stripe effect, with artist's paintbrush, and using slightly less than 1/8 teaspoon of each food coloring paste, alternately brush 2 lengthwise stripes of red food coloring paste and 2 lengthwise stripes of green food coloring paste inside decorating bag. Carefully spoon meringue into decorating bag.
- Pipe meringue, about 1 inch apart, onto foil-lined cookie sheets into rosettes, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and about 1 1/4 inches high.
- Bake Meringue Kisses 3 hours. Turn oven control to off. Leave meringues in oven 30 minutes longer to dry. Cool completely on cookie sheets on wire racks.
- 6. With metal spatula, carefully loosen meringues from foil. Store in tightly covered containers.
Video: Christmas Kisses
Don’t Just Make Money, Watch It Grow
Dont Judge Me Challenge: The Amazing Backlash
Pet Food Ingredients to Watch Out For
How Fashion’s Fanciest People Do Christmas
The story behind McDonald’s Gold Card
FDA Definition of Healthy: Why the KIND Petition Makes Sense
Virgil Abloh Takes on a New Role as Designer for Ikea
How Fast Should I Run
Roasted Shrimp Scampi
Crazy Rich Asians: 5 lessons we’ve learned from 2019’s hottest rom-com
Date: 04.12.2018, 15:15 / Views: 45562