Natural Treatment for Bone Cancer
Effective Alternative Bone Cancer Treatment
Bone Canceroccurs when tumours develop in the tissue of bone cells or in the bone marrow. This damages the bone tissue and the cancer starts to spread to other organs.
A research conducted byThe American Cancer Society in 2009 revealed that 2,570 people in the United Stateswere diagnosed with bone cancer. Due to the recent advancements in medical technology, there are several treatment options available for bone cancer patients, such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and cryosurgery.
However, effective alternative bone cancer treatment can only be provided to patients depending upon the type, size, location and stage of the cancer. Non-conventional ways of treating bone cancer have proved to be safe, effective and inexpensive as well.Dr. Vipul Sud -from the Core Cancer Foundation – thinks that “effective, alternative bone cancer treatment comprises of a diverse group of healing philosophies, approaches and therapies such as nutrition therapy, mind-body medicine, physical therapy, naturopathic medicine and pain management”. These complementary approaches may help tremendously in dealing with the various symptoms of bone cancer as well as the side-effects of the bone cancer treatment.Continue reading to know understand effective, alternative bone cancer treatment options.
- Nutritional Therapy: One of the most effective alternative bone cancer treatment options is nutritional therapy. The patient suffering from bone cancer may experience weight loss, loss of appetite, poor digestion and rapid depletion of the body's nutrient content. To resolve this, patients are prescribed a healthy diet combined with selected nutritional supplements. Nutritional therapy not only supports the immune system significantly, but also helps in reducing the toxic side-effects of conventional bone cancer treatment.
- Mind Body Medicine:Counselling, meditation, spiritual support, laughter therapy, stress management, energy therapies and relaxation techniques constitute mind-body medicine. These techniques enable bone cancer patients to handle the physical and emotional side-effects that may arise during the treatment.
- Physical Therapy:Physical therapy is yet anothereffective alternative bone cancer treatmentthat enhances general fitness levels as well as increasing the body’s ability to perform day-to-day activities. Rehabilitation services are available for those who have undergone surgery for bone cancer, thereby helping them to regain the use of the affected body parts. These services are extended to minimise stress, prevent fatigue and improve the patient’s quality of life.
- Naturopathic Medicine:This distinct, alternative bone cancer treatment of primary healthcare includes natural therapies from different healing traditions. Some of the practices include clinical nutrition, botanical, psychological and homeopathic medicines.
- Pharmacologic and Biologic Treatments:A research conducted by National Cancer Institute (NCI) - of the U.S National Institutes of Health - disclosed that the use of prescription drugs, hormones, complex natural products and other biologic interventions provideeffective alternative bone cancer treatment. Furthermore, herbal extracts can also be used for bone cancer treatment.
Before starting any course of effective alternative bone cancer treatment, it is advisable to consult a doctor since these treatments are not approved by FDA. The greatest risk associated with alternative bone cancer treatment is that if it doesn’t work and the cancer accelerates, the conventional methods of treatment may not induce desirable results, so bone cancer patients are highly recommended to consult their healthcare provider and chart out an appropriate treatment plan.
Video: 4 Tablespoons A Day And The Cancer Is Gone: Russian Scientist Reveals Most Powerful
What Causes Brain Fog (7 Things You Can Do to Prevent and Stop It)
How to Deal With a Lying Boyfriend
Boeing scrutinized about a safety feature on 737 Max jets
Meditation Can Help Older Adults Get Better Sleep
What Really Happens to Your Hair After Pregnancy
The 11 Best Mascaras to Buy in 2019
5 Pairs Of Underwear That Are Invisible Under White Pants
Can your tongue tell if you’re ill
Drink This 60 Minutes Before Your Next Workout to Absolutely Crush It
More: Miranda Kerr Will No Longer Be a Victoria’s Secret Angel
How to Call or Text a Girl
7 Foods You Should NEVER Eat Before a Workout
6 Things That Happen When You Stop Using Nail Polish