Los Mejores Momentos De Roberta Pardo
How to Be Like Roberta Pardo from Rebelde
Did you ever think about watching the famous Mexican Telenovela series,Rebelde, how easy your life would be if you'd be a bit more likeRoberta Pardo? She always get what she wants and with her rebellious attitude, she's always surrounded with friends. Are you ready? Let's get started!
Think about your personality!Many people like Roberta because of her stylish hair or her wardrobe, but the best about her is definitely her rocking personality!
- Roberta's not your typical protagonist.She is recalcitrant, she always gets what she wants, she's plain-spoken, mean, and rebellious. However, her classmates really admire her. She's also really strong, and a kind of troublemaker!
- Be kind!Roberta has a very big heart. She always helps out her friends, sometimes even her enemies.
- Think about your own personality traits.How are you different from her? Do you have something in common with her? If you do, then good for you. If you don't, you can take steps to be more like her. Just keep in mind, that Roberta is a fictional character, while you are real. You are an individual, and you shouldn't be exactly like her. Stay yourself, and try to spice your personality with something you really admire her for.
- Do what you feel like to do!Roberta often doesn't even think about the consequences.
- Be independent!You can't always count on your friends. If you get into trouble, you should get out of it too!
- While watching the series on YouTube, or on DVD, look at her gestures, sayings andstudy her reactionsin different situations. If you focus on these, it can be quite useful.
Look at your hair!Roberta is also known for her wild hairstyles! It's always very cool and absolutely matches her style! There are a few ideas about what can you do about your own hair to look like her. You don't need to be exactly the same looking to be like her.
Color it!Roberta had two main hair colors during the series. Of course she always changed it somehow, and we could see her simple brown hair in the first episode.
- You can put streaks in your hair, it doesn't need to be exactly the same like hers. Her first hairstyle had coontails in it.
- Her second hair color was bright red, and towards the end, it became even brighter and wilder.
Style it!Roberta always liked changes, she always tried a new hairstyle, and sometimes she got a new haircut!
- At the beginning, she had a simple medium-length haircut with coontails. Later, when she dyed her hair red, she got some layers and a short fringe too. Then she let her hair grow, and around the end (when Miguel had an amnesia, for example) she got a cool mullet hairstyle. In the wedding, she wore extensions.
- Experiment with new hairstyles! Roberta often braided her hair or made a ponytail. It's really up to you!
- Color it!Roberta had two main hair colors during the series. Of course she always changed it somehow, and we could see her simple brown hair in the first episode.
Your makeup is important too!Try to find the colors that you wear really often, and make your face colorful with it! You can find a lot of tutorial on YouTube.
- While she haddark brown hair, she kept it simple. She applied an eyeliner, and a sparkly lipgloss.
- Later on, when shedyed her hair red, she still used black eyeliner, and peach eyeshadow with nude lips.
Wardrobe time!Roberta's wardrobe is just as crazy as she is. She really likes black, but there are a lot of colorful pieces in her dresser. She often wears neon colors, prints and blacks, but we can mostly see her in the uniform ofElite Way School.
Be social!You should make your voice heard. You can be known by a lot of people even if you don't befriend with those you hate. Be a rebel and be someone who don't join those dumb popular girls like Mía Colucci!
- Make sure you have some friends on your side.They make the most important part of your highschool years. Even if you'll forget them, and even if they have their own mistakes, they'll always be on your side.
- Always stay strong.In this society, stronger people will trample on weaker people.
- Don't be afraid to argue.You are an individual, and it's natural to have your own opinion and point of view. Maybe some people won't like it, but it's completely natural too. Just don't let them to manipulate you by being huffy.
Show off your talents!Roberta is a singer in the band,RBDand she also was a member of the dance club.
- Find something you do well and enjoy doing it.You don't have to be an excellent singer to be like Roberta. Do what you like and that's it. If you're an excellent writer, photographer or you can paint, or even if you are good in sports, that's really good too.
- Rock your ideas!Roberta always knows how to get out of trouble, and also, how to get in it!
- Try to create your own image in Roberta's style. People should love you for what you are!
- It can't be said enough times, try not to be exactly same like Roberta. Be a half Roberta and half you, but the better is the more of you.
- You can try other hairstyles than she had. Any rebellious or scene girl hairstyle is okay!
- Before you change your hair, go to the hairdresser's and don't be afraid to ask her about the hairstyle and color you decided on. Ask her if the style fits your face shape, and if the color fits your skin tone.
- Don't try too hard and don't overdo it, otherwise you'll seem like a wannabe.
- Don't do it just to belong somewhere. Do it for fun, or because you feel like to.
- Change step by step. If you are a shy girl, don't open your mouth from one day to another. Change slowly, and be determined about your choice.
- Roberta is only a fictional character. She can do anything in school, but you can't. Just keep in mind.
- Make sure you won't make a fool out of yourself. The telenovela, Rebelde has a slight retro feeling in music, clothing, and other ways.
Video: DULCE REVELA SECRETO DE ROBERTA PARDO
How to Bungee Jump
Massimo Dutti AW14 Equestrian Collection
12 Tips for Treadmill Running
Ankylosing Spondylitis: 9 Ways to Reduce Inflammation
Breaking Hair News: Kate Middleton GoesShort
8 Simple Ways to Keep Your Dog From Barking
7 Foods That Can Aid in Healing SkinInflammation
Connected cars are already a success story
How to Make Grape Jelly
Make This The Year You Conquer Your Finances With Our Expert Tips
TheList: Brit It Girl Style
The Effect on Tattoos After Weight Loss and Body Changes
How to Change Your Name in Tennessee