How to Deal With Negative People | Block Out Negativity From Your Life!
How to Block Out Negative Comments
Always plan ahead.Think of what may happen, and plan what to say. Rehearse it in front of the mirror until you've got it down completely.
Get a hard shell.If somebody says "You're ugly!" or makes fun of your looks, you could say "You're not so pretty yourself, you know." And don't giggle or cry after you say that. Get some water after that if you need to.
Get a good group of friends, and have a great personality.If you're known to be lazy and annoying (for example), prove yourself. Offer to do extra work for your teacher, or be seen running around the school instead of seating on a bench, talking. If you have a bad personality towards others, that may be why you're made fun of. If you get a good group of friends they'll help you.
Have good hygiene.Wear deodorant and shower frequently. You don't want to smell bad, as that's another reason people may make fun of you. Brush your teeth and tongue, and brush your hair all the time.
Don't cry a lot.If somebody tells you to stop, and that would normally upset you, apologize and promise not to do it again. To keep from breaking down, clench your fists and stand firm.
When somebody says something mean, pretend it's a nice comment.Say, "Thank you!" to them, smirk and walk away.
When you're uncomfortable with people you're with and they're being negative, turn away and ignore them.The next day, stay away from them!
If you want people to be nice to you, be nice to them!Don't smirk as if you're going to say "Newbie!" when a new person says "Hello!" to you. Say "Hi!" back, because they'll gettheirfriends and pick on you if you don't be nice to them!
Lastly, always be calm.Don't turn dark red and yell "I'm not stupid, you are!" Calmly say "I disagree." and turn away.
QuestionWhat if nobody wants to be friend with you even when you're being yourself?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt's hard feeling like you don't belong. However, "being yourself" isn't an excuse to be difficult, entitled, demanding or whiny. Being yourself must always be understood in the context of "as part of a wider society of people". Hence, snubbing people to "be yourself" when that self is obnoxious, inconsiderate and not a team player will only cause other people to stay away from you because they cannot work out how to connect with someone who seems to feel superior or aloof. So do be careful that by being yourself you're not scaring others away -- temper it with with also being someone others enjoy being around and the reality is that sometimes that means toning down parts of yourself.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if someone is commenting about my brother?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIts hard to block out negative comments, especially when they're aimed at someone you love. Try to ignore them. If this is not possible, either speak up and tell this person to stop talking about your brother, or tell an adult.Thanks!
QuestionI went on this website and I was reading the comments, one person said bad stuff about my religion, saying that whoever follows it should commit suicide. What should I do to ignore it?Community AnswerLeave the website. On the internet, you will always find something offensive. It's up to you whether or not you get triggered or keep your cool. If you're happy with your religion, that's all that matters. Don't worry about the ignorant people of the world.Thanks!
How do I stop myself from crying over negative comments?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Let people be mean. They're just unhappy jerks looking for someone to put down. For whatever reason, they picked you. Say "No" if they pretend to invite you to a park or to play, because mean people do that a lot to others. Instead, say "Not!" and walk off. Also, when they are putting you down, try making a joke, like saying "Oh no you didn't!" instead of freaking out. They will soon get annoyed and then stop.
- It also sometimes works to ignore them. They will look weird insulting you when you're not even looking at them.
- If it's someone you hardly know, don't stand up to them since you may never see them again (e.g. if they're just some weirdo at the mall). Say "Whatever!" and roll your eyes, then walk away.
- When you feel like somebody went way too far with negative comments, tell an adult! If after you tell, this person keeps bugging you, stand up to them.
- Always keep calm. Do not show that you're angry. Always think before you say.
- First impressions are very important. Let's say it's an audition, and you walk in with un-brushed hair, jeans with holes and a tee shirt, a hat, and yellow teeth. You will be criticized!
- Don't fight back! Be the better person!
- For step 6, don't actually punch! It just works sometimes to calm you down from crying or freaking out.
- If it's a joke, raise your eyebrow and say "Okay then" as if to say it's stupid.
Video: #1 Most Powerful Way to Deal With NEGATIVE & TOXIC People Using LAW OF ATTRACTION | The Secret
Under 100: 10 Seriously Stylish Winter Coats That Won’t Blow Your Budget ThisSeason
50 reasons Britain is Great
Our 15 Favorite Lip Balms of AllTime
The Habit That’s Costing You THOUSANDS of Calories
Top 10 Foods to Fight Inflammation
How Can I Stop Sweating So Much
Zimmermann Swimwear Resort 2014 Collection
4 New Foods that Whittle Your Middle
Fresh Pea and Radish Salad
A Young Doctor Faces a Misery With No Name - and Changes Her Life
Date: 01.12.2018, 04:30 / Views: 83455