Getting Lots of Free Stuff in Korea
How to Get Lots of Stuff on Animal Jam
Add items to your trade list that you are willing to trade for a good deal.Make sure that you don't accidentally add items that youdowant or you might accidentally trade it away.
- If you're new to Animal Jam,do notplace items that everyone can always purchase at the stores, for this is annoying and no one will want your items. Try to get your hands on items that cannot be found in stores. You can do so by playing adventures.
- Note that while you cannot purchase member items, even if you do get your hands on one, members still might not want it if they can always purchase it in the stores themselves.
Once you have your trade list ready, go to a somewhat full area.Stand in a spot where people can easily see you and click your name tag. Donotstand in front of people that are already advertising something, for this is very rude and annoying. As tempting as it might sound, refrain from doing so, even though that person might be standing in a good spot you would like to have yourself.
- Avoid standing in corners or dark areas where no one will see you. Also repeat what you say multiple times so the people who have just arrived we see and might want to trade you. Find somewhere in the open where people will be able to spot you, but avoid standing in the middle of the crowd or no one will be able to notice you or click your name tag to access your trade list.
Dance or hop in order to attract attention.Then, say in either no caps or all caps: "I accept fair trades!" You could also say something similar to that and make up something catchy to attract attention, but make sure you use words that are permitted in the chat.
Donotsay, "I accept all trades!" You are basically scamming yourself and wasting your time. People willnotgive you fair trades or good items. They will simply take advantage of you and trade you something store-bought.
- Even though claiming that you accept all trades might be an easy way to attract attention, it's not smart and you'll lose all your good items and have to start all over again.
Be realistic.You may or may not get a lot of trades. It depends on what is on your trade list and who is interested in it. Accept any fair trades that you really like, but decline all trades that aren't fair at all.
- Keep in mind that some people who are insensitive and perhaps a little bratty might get mad at you for not accepting their trade. If they start yelling at you, gently explain that their trade wasn't fair and tell them to try again if they want.
- If the person refuses to listen to you, simply ignore them and continue on asking for fair trades. If they aren't going to listen to you, no matter how nice you are, it's best to let them be.
- If you are mean or rude to the person, he/she might choose to report you. You donotwant that. Being mean will give you a bad reputation and no one will want to trade you.
- Do not accept bad trades simply out of pity for the person. This will ruin you.
Move on.If you find that you get no fair trades or no trades at all, simply move to another area or go to a different place on the map. Keep accepting very good trades and declining bad ones and you'll eventually get rares and other good items.
Check around as much as possible.It's best to checkallof the stores found in Animal Jam, even the ones made for members. Familiarize yourself with what is store-bought. That way, if a store-bought item is offered to you for one of your items that cannot be bought, you'll know whether the person is trying to cheat you out of your item or not.
- Donotaccept store-bought items, even if it's a member's store-bought item. No one will want the item, even the members, no matter how important it may be to you. You will be unable to use the item and nonmembers will definitely find no use in it.
Knowing what is popular and what is rare
Familiarize yourself with the popular rares and the unwanted rares.If you are offered a very good rare for one of your non-rare items, immediately accept it before the person can decline it.
Popular rares are:
- Rare Fox Hat
- Rare Bows & Arrows
- Note that the bow isn't to be confused with the golden bow (store-bought item) found in the Epic Wonders store. Although at one point, this golden bow was considered to be a rare because of its high price, it no longer is considered rare, but it is known as a store-bought item.
- Rare Spiked Collar
- Rare Spiked Wristband
- Rare Freedom Bands
- Rare Cat Hat
- Rare Headdress
- Rare Worn Blanket
- Note that Jammers consider the purple worn to be the least rare, even though it has the "rare" label on it. Worns in other colors are considered much more rare, such as black.
- Rare Freedom Mask
- Note that while freedom masks are considered rare, they are popular with some people and not so popular with others.
- Colored glove
- Rare Head Feather
- Note that some feather hats are considered rarer than others. The feather hat with the "rare" label may be not as rare as the brown feather hat without the "rare" label, but it is still considered rare to people
Unwanted rares are:
- Rare Lei
- Rare Bat Glasses
- Rare Clover Blanket
- Rare Star Cape.
There are also items that do not have the "rare" label on them, but Jammers consider them rare:
- Rare Scary Bat Wings
- Freedom Wings (Non-Member)
- Freedom Helmet (Non-Member)
- Rare Gloves
- Rare Gloves used to have no rare label on them until it was released as a Rare Item Monday on April 2014,though it was released earlier on February 6, 2012 and accidentally released again on February 16, 2012
- Colored gloves can be found in all sorts of colors: black, red, green, etc. Keep in mind that the words "colored glove" is not to be confused with the yellow member glove (considered a store-bought item) found in the Epic Wonders store.
- Take note that this is anextremelyrare item and will probably take months to get your paws on one.
Buy store rares.Every Monday (usually), there is a rare sold at Jamaa for members only. When first sold, it is still not that rare, but within a few months it will become a sought-after rare. If it is something like a rare glove that you can buy, purchase it. Save up some good rares, so that you can trade a mix for rares.
Get a membership if you don't have one already.
Save up your diamonds.
Buy Armor sets.Also buy other items from the diamond shop. Jammers are willing to trade good stuff for such items.
Go to busy parts of the site and trade.
If no one has traded you where you are or you have only gotten very few trades, go to a different spot.
Once you think you are prepared, go to Aldan, one of busiest servers on Animal Jam.
By now you should have some rares trade for even better and you should get even rarer.
Note that betas are items that were sold during Beta Testing.They cannot be earned in any way unless you have been playing Animal Jam for a long time. Or if you are a member, with an Eagle, Owl or Falcon, you can play The Forgotten Desert to get the betas. Some betas are impossible to get from The Forgotten Desert.
Know the betas.Some of the sought-after betas are:
- Blue/Orange Mat
- Cami's frog
- Gecko Plushie
- Worn Blanket
If you get your hands on a beta, put it on trade to get other rares.You will have people trading you rares constantly. Alternatively, look on people's trade lists for a beta and tradeyourbest stuff for it. Go whichever way you prefer.
Go to Adventure Base Camp and either play or host Return of the Phantoms Hard Mode.
When you get to the chests, click the bottom or top right one (as they contain Rares).
Do The Forgotten Desert and see how many shards you can find!You have a large chance of getting good items like spikes and betas.
Passages in all adventures will get you items.Some passages will get you store items, while others can get you better items. Try to play adventures with the animal that the passage is.
QuestionHow do I get headdresses or skullies?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSkullies were removed from the game, and headdresses are worth a few black longs.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Never scam or flash trade that will give people a bad impression of you.
- Know your items! Sometimes somebody will trade you something for your item, like a worn, and you will accept it cause you don't know the value of worns.
- Make sure you always decline bad trades. If you accept all trades, you will lose your good items fast and end up with poor ones.
- If you got to Temple Of Zios and go into Brady's laboratory, click on the big picture on the wall. Watch the videos and get cool prizes.
- If you want a rare, try to do good things, but don't give away anything that you're having trouble parting with.
- Make sure you discuss the trade beforehand to avoid later regrets.
- A good tip to get rare items is to play sky high. Some Jammers have gotten pirate swords from sky high before, and sometimes even orange fox hats.
- Horse coins have been removed. Skullies have been re-released in the diamond shop for four days. They are rare.
- Try to trade away some items that are unavailable from stores, such as Straw Hats, Back Packs, etc. There is a good chance a willing and eager Jammer will trade you decent rares for it.
- Become a member and send your buddies some gifts. They might send some back.
- Try to complete pages in your journey book as that gives you some good items that can’t be bought.
- Never forget to play games or go to the summer carnival because you can get awesome prizes.
- Keep up with the new store-bought items that are constantly added, also make sure to visit parties to see what items are for sale there in case someone offers you those items.
- Be aware that rare fox hats were Rare Item Mondays in April 2013.
- Do not send trades. They might take your items and log off.
- If you scam, people will pass on your username to people and you will never trade again without being reported.
Video: THE GOOD STUFF - How to get legendary weapons in Fortnite Save the World PVE
My birthday present to myself
Colombian cocaine drug smuggler using drones
How to Reward Employees with Company Gifts
Watch Man Repeller Dole Out Free Advice in an NYC Park
How to Clean a Sharpening Stone
How to Start a Harry Potter Fan Club
How To Wear The Festive Season’s Biggest Trend – Velvet
Best Weekend Getaways In Victoria For Guys Who Need A Break
You Won’t Believe How Many Calories You Consume OnThanksgiving
How to Choose Which Companies to Invest in for Your Impact Angel Investing
Diet after colon cancer surgery
Skinny Chicken Nuggets
Prince Harry Takes Girlfriend Cressida Bonas On Theatre Date In London
Date: 01.12.2018, 08:18 / Views: 95345