25 COOL HAIRSTYLES TO MAKE UNDER A MINUTE
How to Give Your Old Hairstyle a Fresh Look
Care for your hair.If your hair is colored, permed, or dry, pour olive oil on your hair when you take a shower (be sure to shampoo and rinse it off). If you hair is oily, add rosemary to your shampoo. You get pedicures and manicures for your hands and feet -- why not give your hair a treat?
Brush or comb your hair every day, getting all the tangles out.Watch out -- it's a myth that you should brush your hair 100 times a day, because this will break the hair shaft.
Define your personality.Are you shy, wild, girly, fun, trendy? Just like your clothing, your hair should reflect your personality or you'll never really love it.
Consider new styles.Pore through fashion magazines and hair magazines (your hairdresser should have some). Is there anything you like? Why do you like it? Can you picture yourself wearing it comfortably? Is is suitable for your lifestyle and age? For example, older women usually don't look good in choppy side bangs, while teens can pull the look off perfectly.
Start slowly.Chopping 6 inches (15.2 cm) off your hair can be scary. Eventually, you might find it freeing, but at first you'll freak. Try trimming an inch at a time.
Ask your friends what they think would look great on you, and ask the one's with the coolest hairstyles where they got it done.
See a hairstylist.She can tell you what will and won't work just by looking at your face and feeling your hair.
If you don't want to cut your hair, change up your old one instead.Wear it a different way. For example, if you always wear your hair in a ponytail, try wearing it down for a change. If it's always straight, have a curly day and vice versa. If you always wear your hair down, try swooping it up into a simple bun or braid it down the back.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you have thin or straight hair, flip your hair upside down and blow dry until nearly dry, then flip over and blow-dry top as normal. This gives you extra volume, which is a straight-haired girl's dream.
- The best thing about a bad haircut is 4-6 weeks. Simply put, your hair will grow back, it'll just take a while. In the meantime, try to make it work for you. While you can't always hide your hair, get some cute hats and scarves, or wear a hoodie one day.
- Gels, mousses, and hairspray all need to be cleaned out of your hair really well or they'll gunk up.
- African-American women have fragile hair -- take good care of it and don't brush like you're raking the leaves.
- Don't blow-dry your hair as soon as you've stepped out of the shower. Let your hair rest for 5-10 minutes and then dry as normal.
- Don't do anything you'll regret later. Making a statement by chopping nearly all your hair off may seem cool at first, but later on you'll be begging it to grow.
- If you decide to color your hair, it might be best to avoid Henna. Although Henna does wonders for making hair healthy and shiny, its color can be difficult to predict, and most hairdressers refuse to dye out henna because chemical salts (which are in some hair dyes) make Henna hair melt. So if you go Henna, make sure you're committed!
Video: 20 COOL 1-MINUTE HAIRSTYLE HACKS
Jenna Jameson Shares How Self-Care Has Been An Important Part Of Her Sobriety
20 Original Car Tattoo Ideas For Men
How to Decorate an Above Ground Pool
Better Choices for Women at High Risk of Cancer
How to Make Yum Yum Sauce
Green Tomato Gratin
Things Runners Should Know About Nutrition
How to Tutor Online
The Plus-Size Autumn Outfits We Cant Get Enough Of
How to Combat SAT and ACT Stress
Date: 06.12.2018, 02:28 / Views: 55153