How To Know Who Is Visiting My Facebook Profile | Facebook Profile Viewers
How to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing Up
This wikiHow teaches you how to view a limited amount of a Facebook user's profile without having to sign up. Although you'll be able to determine whether or not your selected user has an active Facebook account, you cannot view a user's full profile (e.g., their basic information, their photos, or their posting history) without signing up for a Facebook account.
1. Go to on a computer.
2. Scroll down and clickPeople.
3. Click the search bar in the right side of the page.
4. Type in a person's name.
5. ClickSearchto view matching profiles.
Using the People Search Page
Go to Facebook's home page on a computer.It's located at . You cannot access the People search bar on a mobile device.
Scroll down and click thePeoplelink.This option is in the group of blue links near the bottom of the sign-up page.
Click the search bar.It's a white bar on the far-right side of the page with "Search for people" written in it.
Type in a user's first and last name.Make sure they're spelled correctly. If you've tried this method before, you can also try variations of their name (e.g., "Jack" for someone usually named "John", "Vicki" for "Victoria", etc.).
- You may first need to verify that you aren't a spam bot by typing in a code as it is displayed on-screen.
ClickSearch.It's right of the search bar. This will search Facebook for all profiles matching your entered name.
Review the search results.If you don't see the profile of the person for whom you're searching here, you might want to just to be sure.
- If you do see the profile here, you won't be able to click on it; however, you'll at least know that the person in question has a Facebook account.
Searching in a Browser
Click your browser's URL bar.It's the white bar that likely has text in it at the top of the browser page. Sometimes Facebook users who won't appear in an internal search will appear in a Google search.
Typesite:facebook.com "First Last"into the URL bar.Replace the word "First" with your user's first name and "Last" with their last name.
- For example, you might typesite:facebook.com "Old MacDonald".
PressReturn(Mac) orEnter(PC).This will search for your selected user in the context of Facebook pages.
Click a search result.Doing so will open the user's profile in limited view; in most cases, you'll be able to see their profile image and name.
- You can also use an image search to confirm that the profile for which you're searching matches a result.
Review your selected search item.If your selected user has a profile that appears in search engines, you'll see their profile picture, their name, and any other information that they have chosen to make public.
QuestionHow can I look at pictures on Facebook without signing up?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou need an account to look at the pictures others post.Thanks!
QuestionWhy can't I see all of someone's information without an account?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThis is one of the ways that Facebook tries to protect their users' privacy.Thanks!
QuestionWhat should I do if I haven't used my old Facebook page since 2011, but now someone else is using it?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf someone else is using one of your accounts, that is considered hacking, and therefore should be reported to Facebook.Thanks!
How can I search in Facebook without joining or signing up on the site?
My account was hacked. How can I get it back without my friend's help, phone number or email?
What city is Facebook based in?
How can I search a friend without an account?
- You can always ask a mutual friend to show you your selected user's profile page.
- In some cases, creating a fake Facebook profile tied to a spam email account is the best way to view a user's profile. You can delete the Facebook profile in question as soon as you're done.
- Most users restrict their information to be accessible only by their Facebook friends. In cases such as these, you may not even be able to see their profile picture.
- If a Facebook user has requested that their account be hidden from search engines, searching for their account on Google or in the People finder won't help you.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Português: , Español: , Italiano: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Русский: , Tiếng Việt: , Deutsch: , Français: , ไทย: , 한국어: , Nederlands: , العربية: , 中文: , 日本語:
Video: How to See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Profile Most
How to Apply for a Hong Kong Visa
How to Buy a Bathing Suit When Your Body Isnt Perfect
Star performance doesn’t trump interpersonal problems
Did You Know Theres a Best Skirt Type for Your Body
The Benefits of Tempo Runs for Speed and Strength
How to Test a Refrigerator PTC Relay
Exclusive Meet the Royal Wedding cake maker
How to Hang a Wreath on a Window
10 Easy, Everyday Hairstyles for Shoulder Length Hair
Sparkling Lime-Mint Quencher
How to Make Fried Ice Cream
23 Beautiful Flower Tattoos for Women