How to Make a Paper Boat | Origami Boat | Origami Step by Step Tutorial
How to make a boat
How to make a simple boat out of paper
The child can make a boat out of a sheet of A4 paper.
- Fold the sheet in half, mark the middle of the vertical bend.
- The top corners are folded to the line of inflection.
- Remaining from the bottom of the strip bend up on both sides, bend the cuffs up.
- Pull the center points at the base of the triangle, turning it into a square.
- The bottom corners are bent up on both sides to form a triangle again.
- Pull the center points at the base of the triangle, again converting it to a square.
- Holding the top corners of the square, stretch it into the boat.
How to make a twin-tube boat
In childhood, the twin-tube boat, which could be made from A4 paper, was no less popular.
- From a sheet of A4 paper is made a square sheet.
- Fold and unfold the sheet diagonally to find the center of the square.
- The four corners of the square gently fold to the center, the result is a smaller square with marked diagonals.
- Turn the square over and fold all the corners to the center again.
- The resulting new square again turn over and bend the corners to the center.
- Again, turn the square and place it angles up and down.
- We turn the lower and upper corners out, they form the tubes of the ship.
Video: 4 Amazing ideas for Fun or Simple Ways to Make a Boats
How to Make an Elastic Band Paddle Boat
Related newsPanna cotta
Чем заменить рыбий жир
How they live in Uzbekistan in 2019
Where to relax lonely girl
How to choose the length of the rope
Does planting bow need to cut the top
Which is better: a bird in the hands or a crane in the sky
Tip 2: How to choose a gift for March 8 friend
What sights are in England