Amazon Account Create - Amazon पर अकाउंट कैसे बनाये ? How to create an Amazon account?
How to Make an Amazon Account
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites, offering a wide range of books, electronics, furniture, and clothing – along with almost anything else you can think of. You don’t need to register just to browse Amazon’s pages, but if you want to buy or sell items (or if you want to build a profile, make wish lists, and get personalized recommendations), you’ll need to set up an account. It only takes a few minutes.
Creating Your Amazon.com Account
Get started.Go to amazon.com. In the upper right-hand corner, you’ll see a menu marked “Your Account.” When you hover over it, a drop-down menu appears. Click on the “Start Here” link directly beneath the yellow “Sign In” button.
Enter your personal information.The registration form will ask for your name and email address, and it will prompt you to choose a password.
- Note that you can also enter a phone number. This is not mandatory, but it provides better account protection. Amazon will not call you, so don’t worry about that – it’s only used for security purposes.
Create your account.When you’ve filled in all the necessary information, click “Create Account.” You will be redirected immediately to Amazon’s welcome page. Congratulations! You now have an official account with Amazon.
Personalizing Your Account
Edit your payment options.As soon as you’ve created your account, you’ll want to decide on your preferred method of payment. Click on “Your Account” on the top right-hand side of the screen. Under the “Payment Methods” menu, select “Add a Credit Card.” Enter the relevant information for whichever kind of credit card you plan to use, including your billing address.
- Once you’ve done this, you can confirm that you’ve correctly entered your information by going to “Manage Your Payment Methods.” Your credit card should now appear there.
Add a shipping address.Click on “Your Account” again and navigate to the “Account Settings” area. Click on the option to “Add New Address.” Enter your password, then fill out the form with your name and shipping address. Click “Save and Continue.” You are now ready to shop on Amazon!
Create an address book.The address book is an optional feature, but many people find that it makes for a better shopping experience. Go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Address Book.” You’ll be prompted to enter additional addresses, for yourself and people you might buy gifts for.
- When you mark an address as a “Gifting Address,” Amazon will automatically include a gift receipt with orders sent to that address.
Personalize your profile.Go to “Your Account” again and click on “Your Public Profile” under the “Personalization” sub-heading. You’ll be prompted to enter whatever details you want visible on your public profile (name, location, birthday, anniversary, website, photo). When done, click the “I have read the Terms and Conditions” box, then press continue. You’ll be asked to enter additional details about yourself. Press “Finish,” and your profile will be complete.
- If privacy is important to you, be careful to limit which kinds of information are visible on your profile. You might choose to list only a first name and general location, for example.
- Be careful not to type more than 4000 characters when you are asked for additional details. That’s the maximum Amazon will store.
Connect with social networks.Go to “Your Account” and click on “Your Social Settings” under the “Personalization” sub-heading. You’ll be directed to a window where you can choose to connect your Amazon account with your Facebook account. You’ll also have the option to click on “Twitter Settings” and connect with Twitter as well.
- Connecting to Facebook and Twitter allows you to take full advantage of your profile by sharing the products you bought and liked.
Make a Wish List.To create your own wish list, go to “Your Account” and click on “Wish Lists.” On the right side, you will see a yellow “Create your Wish List” button. Click it. Now, when you browse items on Amazon, you can put them on your wish list by clicking on the “Add to Wish List” button.
- If you want to name your wish list (by default it will show up as “New Wish List”), just click on the “Edit list name” link after setting up the list.
- If you designate your list as “public,” you’ll make gift-giving easier for your friends and relatives. They’ll be able to look up your list and choose something.
- You can make a specific Wedding List the same way: just choose “Wedding List” instead of “Wish List” from the “Your Account” area. You’ll be asked to enter information about yourself, your partner, and your wedding date. Once set up, this list functions just like a more traditional registry.
QuestionIs a basic Amazon account free, or is there an annual fee?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerA basic Amazon account is totally free. The only paid account is an Amazon Prime account.Thanks!
QuestionDo I have to enter my credit card or can I use an Amazon gift card?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can enter a gift card at purchase instead of using your credit card, but generally at checkout, you will still be required to enter your credit card information for Amazon as a back-up.Thanks!
QuestionDoes it cost anything to set up an account?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, it doesn't cost anything, unless you want to upgrade to Amazon Prime to get special perks.Thanks!
QuestionAre Amazon accounts free?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerUnless you choose to get Amazon Prime, which is a paid membership (currently /year) that gives you two-day shipping on certain products and access to Prime music and movies, the account is free.Thanks!
QuestionHow will I receive my online earnings by making an Amazon account?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou will have to set up an Amazon Payments account to receive earnings. From there, you can transfer your earnings to your bank account (or use them for Amazon purchases).Thanks!
QuestionWhat is the annual fee for Amazon Prime?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPrime costs /year. Getting Prime allows you to watch shows on Amazon that you would normally have to buy. It also gives you discounts on products and free 2-day shipping.Thanks!
QuestionCan I create an Amazon account with a Hotmail email or does it have to be a Gmail account?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can use any email address. Doesn't need to be Gmail.Thanks!
QuestionCan I sell on amazon?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you can sell on Amazon by creating a account.Thanks!
QuestionCan I use the Echo Dot without Amazon Prime?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. The Dot will require you to download the Amazon app for the Echo and/or the Echo Dot, but it is quick and easy to set up and allows you to download other "apps" to enhance your use of the Echo Dot, which adds more abilities that you can ask the Dot.Thanks!
QuestionWhen I enter all the information to create an Amazon account I click enter and it tells me that I need to enter my name as characters shown on the challenge. What does that mean?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt is a glitch in their system. If you get to that point go back out to the main menu and click on "have account", enter email and password, and you should be good.Thanks!
Do I have to give my credit card information if I just want to open an account with Netgalley?
Can I use check by phone payment for purchases?
How do I set up an amazon acct?
How do I pay the yearly fee to amazon.ca after I have set up the account?
Do you have to give credit card information when setting up a free amazon account
To make an Amazon account, start by going to amazon.com and hovering over the "Your Account" tab in the upper right-hand corner. Then, click on "Start Here" in the drop-down menu. Follow the on-screen prompts and enter your personal information and create a password for your account. Finally, click on the "Create Account" button to finish setting up your new account.
- If you find yourself using Amazon very frequently, consider the Prime membership. You have to pay an annual fee, but you get free two-day shipping on many items and free streaming of many movies and TV shows.
- Once you start buying and rating items, Amazon will offer you personalized recommendations. Click on “Recommended For You” from your personalized home page to see your recommendations.
- Don’t forget to check out the “Today’s Deals” tab. You can see the different bargains offered each day, and sometimes you’ll get lucky and find something you want for a ridiculously good price.
In other languages:
Italiano: , Deutsch: , Français: , Português: , Español: , Русский: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , العربية: , 中文: , ไทย: , Tiếng Việt: , 한국어: , हिन्दी:
Video: How to Create a Free Amazon Account
Men’s FitFlop Shoes: SS13 Collection
Beauty MVP: Kiernan Shipka’s Easy TexturedWaves
So You Want to Make a Sex Tape
How to Work at a Nail Salon
This New York City Elementary School Just Banned Homework
Soda Pop Stars: The Best Fizzy Drinks
17 Chic Girls’ Brunch Outfits For Summer
Detectives to charge McCanns again
How to Get Rid of Blackheads When Your Skin is Sensitive
51 Fashion-Forward Pinterest Accounts to Follow for Major StyleInspo
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for DG and Karen Millen