Trying To Say The Hardest Tongue Twisters!
How to Say a Tongue Twister
"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick." According to the Guinness Book of World Records, this is the hardest tongue twister to say in the world. But, with that said, it's not impossible to say it. You may actually be able to say it quickly and on-the-spot. But, this takes time, effort and practice.
Find the tongue twister you want to say successfully.Here let's use "Good blood, bad blood."
While looking at it say it at a normal speed, but whispering.Do this five times.
Now read it out loud very slowly, five times,
- "Go-od Bl-o-o-d, ba-d bl-o-o-d".
Do this again without looking at the paper.
Now say each word separately five times.
- Good five times, blood five times, etc.
Say each section (if any) of the tongue twister five times.
- "Good blood" and "Bad blood" are two separate sections in this tongue twister.
Say the tongue twister five times, but putting pauses in between each word:
- "Good. Blood. Bad. Blood."
Test yourself, say it five times fast.
QuestionHow can I ace a tongue twister challenge?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPractice while you are doing your everyday chores and tasks.Thanks!
How do I say S's when doing a tongue twister?
How do I memorize a tongue twister more easily so I can say it fast?
How do I avoid stammering while speaking?
- Some good tongue twisters:
- Red leather, red leather. Yellow leather, red leather.
- The dragon will come when he hears the drums in a minute or two or at two.
- Betty bought some bitter butter, that made her batter bitter. So she went into town and bought some better butter that made her batter better.
- She sells sea shells by the seaside.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- Many an anemone sees an enemy anemone.
- Akela killed the Killer.
- How much cake could a baker bake if a baker could bake cake?
- How many pears can a pear-pairer pair if a pear-pairer could pair pears?
- How many cans can a canner can if caner can can cans? A canner can can as many cans as a canner can if a canner can can cans.
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
Video: English Tongue Twisters
10 reasons to buy the May issue
Circulatory System Anatomy, Diagram Function
Therapy For Pain Relief
How to Grow Your Own Flowers and Sell Them
How to Get a Tourist Visa for Spain
Be an Involved Non-custodial Parent
The Sexiest New Lip Glosses
Romantic DIY Rhinestone Wrapped Charm Bracelet
What to Do When Your Long-Lasting Lipstick Won’t ComeOff
Elizabeth Taylor’s Fitness And Beauty Secrets Revealed
Homemade Almond Milk Facial Scrub
Kates Struggles With IVF on This Is Us Are Hitting Home for Fans
How to Train a Chinchilla
10 Ways to Make Your Relationship More Thrilling
23 Fall Interview Outfits For Girls To Get The Job