Tricking a Scantron Test
How to Take a Scantron Test
At one point or another, you'll probably have to take a test with a Scantron sheet. It may seem intimidating to some people, but it really isn't; in fact, it's not that difficult at all. This how-to guide will show you how you can take a Scantron test.
If you're asked to buy your own Scantron sheets, buy them a few days before the test.You can buy them at your school's bookstore (if there's one), or online somewhere such as Amazon.
The night before the test, prepare your materials.At the very least, you'll need #2 pencils, and if you're asked to buy your own ones, your Scantron sheets. You'll also want to bring a pencil sharpener in case your pencil(s) break.
Before the test starts, write down the information that your teacher requires you to put down such as your name, the date, and/or the class number on the sheet.The sheet will have an area where you can put in this information.
Answer the questions on the test by bubbling in the corresponding letter on the sheet entirely.If you need to change an answer, erase the bubble completely and bubble in another answer.
When you're done with the test, look over your answers if there's still time before handing it in.This will let you make sure your answers are correct, and change any answers if you think you answered incorrectly.
QuestionWhat are the consequences if I left a specific question blank? Will the remaining questions that I answered be affected?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe other answers will not be affected. Just make sure your remaining answers are going in the correct spaces. For example, if you skip question 5, make sure your answer to question 6 actually goes in the 6th row, and not the space where answer 5 was meant to go.Thanks!
What happens when your answer are lightly shaded?
- Bubble in only one answer per number. Bubbling in multiple answers will cause your answer to be counted wrong.
- Use only a #2 pencil to bubble in your answers.
- Take your time. Read each question carefully and make sure you bubble in the answer that you want.
- Make sure you have the required information on the sheet before handing in the test, because if there's information missing, your teacher may not be able to grade your test.
- If you don't know a question, skip it and come back to it later if you still have time.
- Don't leave any answer blank. Even if you don't know the answer, just make a guess. Because it's a multiple-choice test, any answer you give will have a chance of being right.
- Don't stay up all night studying. Your brain needs sleep to remember information, so you'll likely do worse on a test without sleep.
- Don't try to cheat. Just because wikiHow has an article on doesn't mean that you should actually try it. Being caught cheating could come with severe consequences, up to and including expulsion.
- Don't mess with the Scantron sheet. Doing so may result in the machine being unable to read your test properly.
Video: HOW TO ACE ANY SCANTRON TEST - HIGH SCHOOL HACKS
Taking aspirin doesnt help healthy older people
How to Put Volunteer Work on Your Resume
5 Juicy Summer Grilling Recipes
Lady Gaga Invites You to Be in Her New Movie A Star Is Born
What are the health benefits of barley
Maintain Your Makeover With These Instant RootTouch-Ups
38 Stunning Ways to Wear Bantu Knots
The Best Movies and TV to Watch on Netflix in May
How to Save Money on Your Type 2 Diabetes Care
5 Chicken Skin Treatments, Ranked In Order Of Effectiveness