At Home Spa/Pamper Session
How to Take the Time to Pamper Yourself
Everyone needs a little "me" time. Women, especially, need that time to pamper themselves a little after that busy day. As that old saying goes, men may work from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done. That saying certainly stands true; a little time set aside for yourself isn't too much to ask. It doesn't matter if it is late evening, nighttime, or early morning. Take the time and the steps to pamper yourself. Remember that you as a whole are what you are stuck with for life. So treat yourself well and like yourself. Here are some things that can make you feel pampered.
Take a foot soak.Use a small pan or tub and fill it with warm water and add baby oil with vitamin E to soak your feet in.
Scrub your feet.Have on hand your favorite foot scrub and scrub your feet after your warm foot soaking. Sea salt works great, too.
Delight in bubbles.Consider taking a full bubble bath, and add a face mask.
Caress your feet with softness.Have some Footsies or socks ready to put on after applying some cream or Vaseline. Cut the toes out of old socks to sleep in to allow the cream to soak in overnight.
Soothe the hands.Take care of your hands the same as you would your face by applying hand lotion or even your face cream, especially at night.
Spritz the face.Keep a small spray bottle filled with spring water to mist your face during the day and at night.
Deep cleanse the hands.Using a clay facial mask (such as the avocado, kaolin and rosemary) on your hands.It works great and leaves hands soft.
Give all the skin a treat.Don't forget to add lotion to the rest of your body and pay attention to the neck area.
Add moisture to your hair.Keep a spray bottle filled with tap water to mist your hair. This works great on fine hair that is layered.
Use perfume to lift your mood.Using vanilla or lilac body sprays will add that special touch after a nice shower or bath.
Treat your legs.Don't forget to put cream on your legs - cocoa butter works great.
Jazz up the teeth.Get in the habit of taking care of your teeth, and don't forget to floss.
Eat well.Prepare yourself a generous meal, relax and really taste the food.
Chill down for the night.Rent yourself a good movie, kick your feet up, and relax. Spend a little time at night to yourself.
QuestionDo I have to do all of the tips?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, you don't. You can pick and choose which ones to do. They're just some extra suggestions.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I don't have any skin care products to use and I'm on a budget?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you have a box of teabags or even some ground coffee, you can use the tea bags (peppermint, black or green tea) to infuse a bowl of water and wash your face with it, you could make yourself a cup of tea and then take the tea bag(s), run them under cold water and let them sit on your eyes to de-stress and get rid of puffy eyes. You can even use ground coffee as a body scrub. Or, take some yoghurt or honey and some sugar, mix it together and create your own face mask.Thanks!
- No matter if you decide to pamper yourself daily or weekly, take the time. Everyone deserves to be pampered sometimes.
- There is nothing vain or wrong about thinking of yourself. Sometimes we tend to put ourselves last - and doing so all the time is not a healthy way of living.
- Drink lots of water.
- If you run out of your favorite facial scrub, a tiny bit of baking soda mixed with a little water works great.
- Listen to soothing music
- Save up money so you can go shopping and treat yourself to a few gifts.
- Exercise in moderation and eat the same way.
- For exfoliating your skin, there are many great inexpensive soaps out there that have oatmeal and other ingredients in them.
- Use a white nail pencil underneath your nail tips if you're wearing clear nail polish.
- We were pampered as babies, but now that we are grown we have to do it ourselves.
- Take enough time to treat yourself well, its sometimes a thing we must and need to do.
- Get enough rest and sleep!
- Make sure to bathe daily. It's certainly not treating your body the right way if it's never clean!
- When in the bath, a rejuvenating, exfoliating and sweet-smelling body scrub is the perfect addition to your relaxing evening and leaves your skin soft and glowing. Try mixing honey or olive oil with sugar or salt to create an exfoliating and moisturizing scrub.
- Candles are a great way to use aromatherapy to relax, as they stimulate your senses.
Video: How To Pamper Yourself While On Your Period | AD | Always, Hunter
17 Huge Restaurant Menu Changes Coming Soon
Krash the Kardashians Kover Party
Flow Yoga – What Is It And What Are Its Benefits
Givenchy is Moving Its Runway Show From Paris to NewYork
When Living With MS Feels Like Life in the Slow Lane
Yikes Your Smartphone Battery Could Be Tracking Your Every Move
How to Use a Food Diary to Help Manage Crohns Symptoms and Flares
Chris Colfer learned of Glee exit on Twitter
How to Tell If Youd Look Good in Short Hair
How to Hang a Jersey on a Wall
Tarrinas de autoestima
Whatever you capture using the app will automatically save into your camera roll, then youll need to manually upload it to your social media site of choice
40 Traditional Mom Tattoo Designs For Men – Memorial Ideas