Lace Braid Homecoming Updo | Missy Sue
Low Braided Bun Updos Tutorials
Low Braided Bun Updo Tutorials/pinterest
This is a splendid braided bun updos which is full of volume and glamour. It works better on medium or long straight hair. It is worthy your effort to create it.
- Smooth the hair to get rid off the tingles. Divide the hair into three sections and leave less stands at the sides, and more at the middle section.
- Pin the middle section hair a clear elastic band at the nape level and another one at the hair ends.
- Tuck it inwards and incorporate with the topper clear elastic band.
- Create the side hair into two small braids.
- Drag them across the head and fix the hair ends underneath the middle up-style.
Video: Updo Hairstyles: Low Bun With Fishtail Braid And Twist.
A Young Doctor Faces a Misery With No Name - and Changes Her Life
Does Beachbody Work
How to Run a Dinner Fundraiser
How to Write a Letter to a Girl Outlining Your Respect for Her
This Brother and Sister Lost 140 Pounds by Following 3 Simple Rules
Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts
12 ’overheard’ stories totouch your heart
Why aftersun skincare is so essential, plus the products to soothe skin
The Latest High-Tech Facials You Can Get Nationwide
How to Cook Chicken in a Slow Cooker
Date: 09.12.2018, 05:37 / Views: 72444