Maggie Smith Teases Her Downton Abbey Season 6 Departure: "I Certainly Can't Keep Going"
Maggie Smith to Depart 'Downton Abbey' After Season 6, Plus More News!
- Dame Maggie Smith, who plays the quick-witted Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham, has announced her plans to leave the beloved series at the end of season 6. "They say this is the last one, and I can't see how it could go on," she told the Sunday Times. "I mean, I certainly can't keep going...To my knowledge, I must be 110 by now. We're into the late 1920s." The Hollywood Reporter
- London's Victoria & Albert Museum has acquired 13 rare photos of Alexander McQueen at work, all taken by photographer Ann Ray, who had a close relationship with the designer. The Guardian
- Kim Kardashian discusses her wildly popular mobile game, her presence on social media ("I can look at a photo on social media and see a picture and know exactly where I was by the outfit I had on or who I was with. I take it more as a fun, emotional scrapbook that I love to look back on.") and what she hopes viewers get out ofKeeping Up with the Kardashians ("They may not think we're normal, [but] we are a family like everyone else's that goes through so many different things and we're always there to support each other.") in Adweek's new cover story. Adweek
- The first photos of Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio together has been released. The pictures depict Riri and Leo celebrating Rihanna's birthday together last month. TMZ
- Madonna has announced the full list of dates for her "Rebel Heart" tour. Madonna.com
- Tomorrow, Bergdorf's will hold a trunk show of Altuzarra's Fall 2015 collection from 10 AM to 5 PM on the store's third floor. Shop pieces straight from the runway and even meet the designer himself.
Video: Dame Maggie Smith to leave Downton Abbey?
Bette Midler’s love life advice to Jennifer Aniston
Woman accuses Jeremy Piven of sexual misconduct
So You Want To Be An Influencer
Casual Dresses Spring-Summer 2019
7 Supplements Guys Should Never Take
21 Christmas Cocktails to Make in 2019
How You Sleep Your Health
Get Trending: Three Ways To Style Plaid Pants
The 6 Best Sports Bras to Buy for Small Chests in 2019
Lili Sumner Featured in Chiara Ferragni’s Spring 2019 Campaign
Pet Care 101: Clipping Your Dogs Nails