How to Make Pea and Feta Crostini | Tesco Food
Feb 27, 2013
Smooth ground peas, mint, and feta cheese create a simple, flavorful topping for crostini.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Cook Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 0 hours 30
chopped fresh mint
1 tbsp. lemon juice
Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat broiler. Meanwhile, fill a medium pot with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 cup shelled peas and cook peas until tender and bright green, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a colander, rinse under cold water to stop cooking, and drain well. Transfer peas to a food processor; add 1/8 cup chopped fresh mint, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- With motor running, add olive oil in a stream until combined. Cut a baguette into 24 slices and brush olive oil onto both sides of each.
- Broil until golden, 4 minutes, flipping bread halfway through.
- Remove crostini from oven and top each slice with 2 teaspoons of pea mixture. Garnish with a couple small leaves of fresh mint, crumbled feta, freshly ground pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Video: Crushed Pea & Feta Cheese Crostini
Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski Were All About PDA at the 2019 MetGala
Running and Aging Knees
20 Boho And Gypsy Body Chain Jewelry Ideas
How to Keep Your Underwear from Showing
Side-by-Side Comparisons of the Original Dirty Dancing Cast and the Cast of the Remake
10 Divorce Lawyers Reveal the Most Insane Secrets Couples Have Hidden from One Another
4 Migraine Treatments That Might Actually Work
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle publish engagement photos
The Luxury Men’s Trainer Brands You Should Know
How to Feel Loved
How to Pass the Puck in Ice Hockey
How to Install a GPS Navigation System for Your Automobile
Isabeli Fontana for Morena Rosa FallWinter 2014-2015 Campaign
Date: 04.12.2018, 13:16 / Views: 32195