No-Bake Pina Colada Cheesecake Tart - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 1074
Piña Colada Mini Cupcakes
On days when you're not lounging poolside with a tropical drink, these babies are the next best thing.
- Make batter:Preheat oven to 350º (we used our Krups toaster oven for this recipe). In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut cream (the thick white cream inside the can), coconut milk (liquid from same can) and sugar. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add vegetable oil and egg to bowl and beat gently until combined. Mix in dry ingredients until combined, then gently mix in pineapple purée.
- Spoon into mini muffin cups and fill ¾ full. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Make frosting:Place white chocolate in a medium bowl. In a microwave, heat pineapple juice until scalding hot (30 to 45 seconds). Pour juice over chocolate and place a plate on top to keep warm. Let sit 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Let thicken for 10 minutes.
- Once frosting has thickened, dip tops of cupcakes into frosting. Garnish with coconut and lime zest.
Note:If you can’t find canned coconut cream, substitute with a can of full-fat coconut milk and refrigerate overnight. This will separate the cream from the liquid so that you can remove it for the recipe.
Video: PIRULITOS DE BOLACHA MARIA PARA FESTAS
5 Honeymoon-Tested Sunscreens
Petcube Bites Wi-Fi Pet Camera and Treat Dispenser - Carbon Black
Study Suggests Brain Damage in 40 Percent of Ex-NFL Players
When To See A Doctor For Your Headache
21 Christmas Cocktails to Make in 2019
Brazen Careerist opens an office in DC
Donna Karans Four Play featuring Christina Ricci
How to Tune a Piano
How to Get a Permit from Your Local Alcohol Beverage Control Board
Flirty Text Messages to Send in a Pinch
Japan is launching a program that will give away abandoned homes
How to Put Out a Candle with Your Fingers
8 Simple Ways to Keep Your Dog From Barking
How to Dance Salsa