Cook the PERFECT Scallops w/ Asparagus in 10 mins
Scallop and Asparagus Stir-Fry
Sep 19, 2008
Tossing this dish with chopped basil just before serving adds a pleasing touch of fresh flavor. With steamed rice, you have a complete meal.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 1 serving
Prep Time: 0 hours 20
Cook Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 0 hours 35
2 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. minced and peeled fresh ginger
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 1/2 lb. Asparagus
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
1/2 c. loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Pull off and discard tough crescent-shaped muscle from each scallop. In bowl, toss scallops with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and ginger.
- In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, until golden. With slotted spoon, transfer garlic to medium bowl.
- Add asparagus and crushed red pepper to skillet and cook, stirring frequently (stir-frying), until asparagus is tender-crisp, about 7 minutes. Transfer asparagus to bowl with garlic.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet; add scallop mixture and stir-fry until scallops are just opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return asparagus and garlic to skillet, along with remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce; heat through. Add chopped basil, tossing to combine. Spoon mixture onto warm platter and top with basil leaves. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutritional informationis based on one serving.
Video: Scallops with asparagus 扇贝炒芦笋的做法
10Home Remedies toRemove Cracked Heels and Get Beautiful Feet
Heres How to Work Out If Youre Using the Right Hairbrush or Not
Progression free survival Results from Everyday Health
Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Is A Dream Come True For Your Lips
How to Check Out a Company
These Are the Perfect Flannel Sheets for Hot Sleepers
INSIDER is hiring a travel writing intern for video
Easy breezy and stylish outdoor dining
The Best Ways to Get Rid of a Toothache
Many Heart Bypass Patients Dont Take Needed Meds
Ecco perché quando corri i primi 2 km sono i più faticosi
Chronic pain is the great equalizer
13Signs ofaToxic Friendship That Can Only Harm You
How to Talk More Often When Youre Quiet
Date: 05.12.2018, 07:25 / Views: 94472