How to Make Spinach Lasagna Rollups | Italian Recipes | Allrecipes.com
Skinny Lasagna Rolls
Yield: 10 Lasagna Rolls | Serving Size: 1 Lasagna Roll | Caloriess: 240 | Protein: 15 g | Carbohydrates: 25 g | Fat: 8.5 g | Saturated fat: 3.5 g | Cholesterol: 18 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 4 g | Sodium: 460 mg | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7 |
- 10 whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente (about 8 minutes), well drained
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce (no sugar added, I like Ragu Lite or Amy's Pasta Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups baby spinach, loosely packed and chopped well
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim, shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese (small curd if possible)
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add 1 1/4 cups marinara to a 13" x 9" x 2" casserole dish.
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat to medium-low heat. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chopped spinach and saute until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, spinach, ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, cottage cheese, egg white, oregano, salt and pepper.
- On a work surface, lined with parchment paper, arrange lasagna noodles flat, add 1/4 cup cheese and spinach mixture to each noodle, spread evenly to cover noodles. Start rolling the noodle at the end closest to you. Place lasagna rolls seam side down, not quite touching, in the prepared casserole dish. Evenly spread 1 cup marinara over rolls, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly. If desired, serve rolls with additional heated marinara.
Video: HEALTHY LASAGNA ROLLS! - #TastyTuesday
The Most Slimming Party Dresses for Every Size
How to Make a Popcorn Baby Costume
Trump has at times conflated the US governments contributions to NATOs direct budget with the 2 goal, which is misleading
Meghan Markle Just Wore This Divisive Boot Trend—and Weve Found a 40 Pair
How to Enjoy a Vietnamese Traditional Martial Arts Festival
How to Fire an Attorney
Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe
How to find the perfect matching wedding band for your engagement ring
Have Passion, Will Focus: Encourage Your ADHD Kids Obsessions
How to Upcycle Old Paintings
How To Get Rid Of A Stuffy Nose Fast
Vitamins A, D, And E Topical Reviews
Stay up to date with the Echos latest features
Online fashion sees sales surge