S'mores Bar Recipe
Jun 25, 2007
A panful of butterscotch-flavored blondies makes the perfect base for traditional s'mores ingredients.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Cook Time: 0 hours 40
3/4 c. margarine or butter
light brown sugar
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
2 1/4 tsp. baking powder
walnuts or pecans
bar semisweet or milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13-inch by 9-inch metal baking pan. Line pan with foil; grease and flour foil.
- Coarsely crumble enough graham crackers to equal 1 cup pieces; set aside. With rolling pin, crush remaining graham crackers to equal 1/2 cup fine crumbs.
- In heavy 3-quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter over low heat. Remove saucepan from heat. With spoon, stir in sugars and vanilla, then stir in eggs until well blended.
- On waxed paper, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and finely crushed graham-cracker crumbs; stir into mixture in saucepan just until blended. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake 30 minutes or until top is lightly golden. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with graham-cracker pieces, chocolate pieces, and marshmallows. Bake 10 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed and golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. When cool, cut lengthwise into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
Video: Easy S'mores Bars — No Campfire Needed
How to Lower Testosterone Levels
Stella McCartney confirms menswear line (at last)
How to Get Youthful Glowing Skin like Nicole Kidman
Australian Furniture Brand: SP01
Big Read: why failing is important
5 Things that can help you reduce risk of preterm labour
How to Do a Triple Pirouette
11Stories About Animals Who Were Miraculously Saved byLove and Care
Two Signs You Should Break Up With Your Gym (And Free Alternatives to TryInstead)
How to Buy Honey Bees
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Playing Basketball
Best Short Haircuts for Thin Hair
AWS outage hurt internet retailers except Amazon
Sticky Sizzling Prawns with Lime and Caraway Seeds Recipe
Date: 30.11.2018, 19:40 / Views: 44492