Tandoori Chicken Restaurant style without oven | Tandoori Chicken Recipe in hindi By Farheen Khan
A friday night must - Tandoori Chicken
• 1 tsp coriander seeds
• 1⁄2 tsp mint
• 1 tsp coriander leaf
• 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
• 2 tsp paprika
• 1⁄2 tsp hot chili powder
• 1⁄4 tsp ground cumin
• 2 cardamon pods, crushed and the husks discarded
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tbs garlic
• 1 inch fresh root ginger, finely chopped
• 100g (4oz) Greek yogurt
• 2 tbs lemon juice
• 4 large chicken breasts
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180oC, 350oF, Gas Mark 5.
2. Scatter the coriander seeds onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for 7-8 minutes.
3. Remove and allow to cool.
4. Using a pestle and mortar, grind the coriander seeds and then add the remaining herbs and spices and grind until thoroughly mixed.
5. Transfer to a large bowl, then stir in the yogurt and lemon juice.
6. Score each chicken breast 4 times with a sharp knife and add to the marinade, turn to coat thoroughly.
7. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or for best results overnight.
8. Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
9. Place the marinated chicken breasts on a wire rack and grill for 20-25 minutes, turning regularly, until the juices run clear and the surface has taken on a slight blackened appearance.
10. Ensure chicken is piping hot and cooked through before serving.
Video: Tandoori Chicken | No Oven – Easy To Make Recipe | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar
Gina Rodriguez Calls Out Oscars for Lack of LatinoRepresentation
U.S. Ends Effort to Limit Access to Morning-After Pill
It Girls in the 00s: Lets Remember Their Top Fashion Moments
Top 10 Niacin Rich Foods
Easy Sunday Morning Baked Eggs Recipe
What 9 Women Wish They Knew About Anal Sex Before They Tried It
The 8 Best Gluten-Free Pretzels Brands to Buy in 2019
People laugh in my face when they find out I’m a model’
How to Install Landscape Edging
The Scary Truth About Your Fragrance-Free And Hypoallergenic Moisturizers