Mexican Rice Recipe | One Pot Meal | Easy Mexican Rice | Veg Rice Recipe - Indian Vegetarian Recipe
TexMex Rice and Beans
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup | Calories: 291 | Total Fat: 6.2 g | Saturated Fat: 1.0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 70 mg | Carbohydrates: 50.0 g | Dietary Fiber: 8.8 g | Sugars: 2.1 g | Protein: 10.5 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 4 |
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cook according to package
- 1/2 cup black beans (soaked overnight according to package)
- 2 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced or
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Add soaked beans to a large saucepan, cover with water plus one additional inch. Add onion and garlic, bring to a boil, reduce heat to a low boil and cook for about 2 hours, or until beans are tender. Drain beans, discard water.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Assemble rice, beans, pico de gallo, lettuce, avocado and enjoy! Simple but very tasty!
- For added sweetness, add 1/2 cup whole kernel corn into the mix.
Video: Turkey Tex-Mex Black Beans and Rice
The One Way To Know Your Marriage Will Survive An Affair
How to Become an Alaska Bush Pilot
Puma Court Star Trainer
Curried Salmon with Chard and Chickpeas
Gargle Whiskey for a Sore Throat (and Other Tips)
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Playing Basketball
The best opening lines in literature, ever
10 Orgasmic Pregnancy Sex Positions
Why Am I Not Happy With Life
Billie call girl show get second series
Arizona Child Custody and Visitation Laws
The Duchess Of Cambridge Resplendent In Heirloom Jewels At Royal State Dinner
5 Best Skinny Mini Dessert Recipes
Moms Everywhere Are Applauding This Teacher for Holding a Students Son During Class
Noah Centineo Was Accused Of Ghosting–What Is That Again