Low Carb Valentine's Day Ideas
Valentine's Day Low-Carb Menu Ideas
Are you thinking about making your honey a romantic dinner for Valentine's Day? Here are some tips to make the evening memorable, stay within your low-carb diet, and not feel too stuffed for intimacy.
Menu Planning Tips
- The overall effect you're going for is elegant simplicity. This is most easily achieved by getting excellent ingredients that you don't have every day, and cooking them simply so their flavors can shine.
- Everything should either cook quickly or be made ahead. The exception would be for rare favorites in which you're willing to invest extra effort.
- Don't feel you have to do everything yourself. Sharing in the preparation can enhance the experience.
- Get out your best plates, serving pieces, and special wine glasses.
- Candles set a romantic mood unless your dinner partner doesn't like low lighting.
A first course isn't obligatory, but if you do it, keep it light with ideas like this:
All these recipes cook quickly, and the results are sure to please:
- Ribeye steak or filet mignon. Splurge for an excellent cut. Cover it with plenty of salt and pepper, and grill. Top it with butter or blue cheese. It's best to share a steak rather than overstuff yourself, especially if a rich dessert is planned.
- Oven-baked salmon with herbs is ultra-easy and succulent.
- If your sweetheart is a chicken fan, get boneless skinless breasts or soak regular chicken breasts in salt water for a couple of hours, which will keep them from drying out when cooked. You can also marinate the chicken breast in olive oil with garlic and fresh herbs, then wrap it in prosciutto before pan frying.
Video: Low Carb Valentine's Day Dinner (2017)
17 Huge Restaurant Menu Changes Coming Soon
Scientists Found That Couples Who Really Love Each Other Tend toGain Weight
How to Observe Halloween Safety Month
Hilary Duffs New Music Gets Real About Separation With Her Husband
5 Tips for Cutting Bachelorette Party Costs
I Decided My Wardrobe Needs to Be 100 More Exciting—See the Transformation
While there has been speculation that Pence is establishing a sort of shadow presidency of his own, the vice president has slammed any indication that hes planning to take over from Trump. Pence has called the president a man with broad shoulders and a big heart
I can’t thank him enough’: Grieving mother praises Prince William for trying to save her son in fatal swimming accident
Natural ways to care for your curls
Men’s Granite Gear Crown2 60 Pack Review Fatigue Dried Sage – Ultralight Backpacking
Ten essential movies that will show you the way tohappiness
Competition: Win A 500 Menlook Gift Card
9 Ways To Never Have A Stroke
How to Walk 10,000 Steps per Day on a Road Trip