Mushroom Lentil Veggie Burgers
Wild Mushroom-Lentil Burgers
can (15.5 oz) lentils, rinsed and drained
C fresh whole wheat bread crumbs (from 1 slice)
C chopped celery
1 1/2 tbsp. fresh thyme
2 tsp. dijon mustard
C chopped onion
mild goat cheese
6 tbsp. fine yellow cornmeal
3 tsp. olive oil
whole wheat buns, toasted
C chopped roasted red bell peppers
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and discard. Coarsely chop three-quarters of mushroom caps and put in food processor. Quarter remaining mushroom caps and set aside.
- Add lentils, bread crumbs, egg, celery, thyme, mustard, 1/2 cup of the onion, and 2 ounces of the cheese to food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Form into 4 patties (3" diameter). Put cornmeal on plate and gently coat patties on all sides (patties will be very delicate).
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add reserved mushrooms and remaining 1/2 cup onion and cook until onion is golden, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from pan. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to pan and cook patties, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet, top with remaining 2 ounces cheese, and bake until heated through, about 4 minutes.
- Serve burgers on buns and top with mushroom mixture, peppers, and watercress.
Video: Wild Mushroom Veggie Burger - Kitchen Cat
Bio Drink point
7 Steps To Younger-Looking Skin
Abby Lee Miller of Dance Moms Just Started Her 366 Day Prison Sentence
25 Cute Outfits With Short Hair-Dressing Style Ideas
How It Works: Immunocologie Super 7 ElixirFace
Bazedoxifene-Conjugated Estrogens Reviews
Tartine Et Chocolat Teams Up With Givenchy For Store Event
Chicken Dill Saute Recipe
How to Walk With One Crutch
Remedy Antifungal With Olivamine Reviews
Been Exposed to HIV in the Last 72 Hours
Healthy Nutrition Tips for Your Brain
Date: 05.12.2018, 17:31 / Views: 93344