Italian Vegetable Tart | Gennaro Contaldo - AD
Winter Veggie Tarts
1 1/4 tsp.
1 1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. ice water
small red onions
3 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
bunch Swiss chard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In food processor, pulse flour and 3/4 teaspoon salt until combined. Add half of butter, pulsing until fine crumbs form. Add remaining butter, pulsing just until coarse crumbs form. Drizzle half of ice water over flour mixture, pulsing to incorporate. Drizzle in remaining ice water; pulse until dough mostly comes together. Transfer dough to large bowl; knead 3 or 4 times until dough fully comes together. Divide into two equal- size disks; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss radishes, Brussels sprouts, carrots and onions with 2 tablespoons oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt; arrange in single layer on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Roast 25 minutes or until browned and almost tender, stirring once. Vegetables can be made up to 1 day ahead.
- In 5-quart saucepot, heat remaining oil on medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring. Add chard. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until chard wilts, stems are tender and chard dries out a bit, stirring occasionally.
- On large sheet floured parchment paper, roll 1 disk pastry into 14-inch circle; place parchment with pastry on it onto 1 large rimmed baking sheet. In center of pastry, arrange half of cheese, leaving 2-inch rim on pastry's perimeter. Next, arrange half of chard, then half of vegetable mixture, over cheese. Fold edges of pastry up and over. With remaining pastry disk, cheese and vegetables, repeat rolling, filling and folding process.
- Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until bottoms are golden brown, switching racks halfway through. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes. before slicing.
Video: Veg Tarts | वेज टार्ट | Veggie Snacks
Marie Claire partners with Save the Children
4 Ways to Make a Cone
How to Keep a Canary Groomed
Hermès FallWinter 2014-2015 Collection – Paris Fashion Week
30 Emoji Tattoo Designs For Men – Emoticon Ink Ideas
Facebook puts users at risk of ID fraud
Heroes of muscle: Arnold Schwarzenegger
How to Stop an Online Conversation
Happy Birthday, Jessica Alba: See Her Best Beauty Looks Throughout The Years
Massimo Dutti AW14 Equestrian Collection
How to avoid a neck beard
You Think You’re Worried About Your Appearance Try Being aMan
The Best Ice Cream to Eat If Youre On a Diet
Why you should not be ashamed of what you do for beauty
Date: 01.12.2018, 03:01 / Views: 31555